National Product Catalogue Seminar
This training is for GS1 Members who are using the National Product Catalogue service, and expands on the content covered in our webinar series. This is an interactive session providing a comprehensive overview of the National Product Catalogue and how you can use it to benefit your business easily.
- How to use the National Product Catalogue
- Understanding data requirements
- Creating an item, copying an item, linking items to create a hierarchy, working with errors and releasing data
- How to enter price information and publish to your trading partners
- Tips and tricks for users
Your investment is calculated upon the number of attendees and location of your business and pricing starts at $499 (+ GST).
We can come to you to do a hands on National Product Catalogue training seminar with your team. There is an optional 1 hour additional session if you have questions or want to understand more about how to use GS1 New Zealand's Product Flow.
Note: Your investment for Onsite Training is calculated based upon the number of attendees and location of your business. Please contact GS1 New Zealand for more information.
Complete the GS1 National Product Catalogue Seminar Registration form below.