This training is for GS1 Members who are using the National Product Catalogue service, and expands on the content covered in our webinar series. This is an interactive session providing a comprehensive overview of the National Product Catalogue and how you can use it to benefit your business easily.
- How to use the National Product Catalogue
- Understanding data requirements
- Creating an item, copying an item, linking items to create a hierarchy, working with errors and releasing data
- How to enter price information and publish to your trading partners
- Tips and tricks for users
Your investment is calculated upon the number of attendees and location of your business and pricing starts at $499 (+ GST).
Complete the GS1 National Product Catalogue Seminar Registration form below.
We can come to you to do a hands on National Product Catalogue training seminar with your team. There is an optional 1 hour additional session if you have questions or want to understand more about how to use GS1 New Zealand's Product Flow.