National Product Catalogue seminar
Learn how to use the National Product Catalogue software with a GS1 NZ team member taking you through it.
The seminar runs 9am to midday. Additionally, there is an optional 1-hour session after a quick lunch if you have questions or want to understand more about how to use ProductFlow.
The seminar is an interactive session providing a good basic overview of the NPC Web Interface and covers:
- how to use the National Product Catalogue, navigation and working with the data
- understanding data requirements
- creating an item, copying an item, linking items to create a hierarchy, working with errors and releasing data
- how to enter specific price information and publish to your trading partner, and tips for users
- for larger catalogues, the download and upload features via Excel for dealing with bulk changes.
Your investment: $199 + GST.
We look forward to welcoming you to our seminar. If you are unable to attend after having registered, please advise us in writing 24 hours before the seminar or the seminar fees will be invoiced.
We aim to run Auckland NPC Seminar monthly. Please note, minimum numbers are required for Christchurch and Wellington seminars to go ahead.
Fill in the registration form below if interested.