A half day, interactive session that looks at the GS1 system to see how it can benefit your business.
The GS1 Foundation Seminar helps you discover the key things you need to know about barcodes to ensure you're ready to go, right from the start. This is an interactive seminar where we discuss ways to help you get your products to the market faster, more efficiently and with less stress through using the GS1 system.
We provide a high level overview of topics such as:
- the importance of accurate product information for your business and your trading partners
- new and emerging supply chain technologies such as radio frequency identification as well as product and image catalogues to help drive process efficiencies
- product photography for both online and on-shelf use to ensure your products are well presented first time, every time
- GS1's easy to use, online product recall and withdrawal solution to put you back in control of how you manage product recalls and withdrawals
- ... .... and much more.
Cost per Attendee:
- GS1 New Zealand Member: $199 + GST
- Non Member: $299 + GST
Remember if your organisation became a new Full Member of GS1 New Zealand within the last 12 months, you can use your complimentary GS1 New Zealand Foundation seminar voucher to attend this seminar at no cost.
We look forward to welcoming you to the GS1 New Zealand Foundation Seminar. If you are unable to attend after having registered, please advise us in writing at least 24 hours before the seminar or the seminar fees will be invoiced.
Please note, minimum numbers are required for any South Island seminars to go ahead.
Fill in the registration form below if interested.