EPCglobal New Zealand
EPCglobal New Zealand is an affiliate of EPCglobal serving subscribers in New Zealand to help foster the adoption of the EPC Network and related technology. Get involved today and learn more about how the EPC Network is revolutionising the way organisations manage their supply chains.
EPCglobal New Zealand will also be responsible for supporting pilot testing and implementing products and services related to the EPC technology; including certification and compliance testing in New Zealand. Additionally, EPCglobal New Zealand will provide training, education, technical and implementation support in accordance with industry standards developed by EPCglobal Inc.
RFID/ EPC Expertise GS1 New Zealand
GS1 New Zealand has world-class RFID technical and implementation expertise using EPC standards. GS1 New Zealand has undertaken a number of leading edge RFID implementations both in New Zealand and internationally and is globally recognised as one the most innovative GS1 member organisations in this field of technology.
- The New Zealand RFID Code of Practice for Retail
- Foundation For Science and Research (FRST) - Potential funding and assistance opportunities for RFID projects.
The New Zealand RFID Pathfinder Group - New Zealand based RFID expertise and resources
Join EPCglobal in New Zealand
- EPCglobal New Zealand Application for Subscription*
- Join an EPCglobal Action or Working Group
- EPCglobal New Zealand Intellectual Property Policy
- EPCglobal New Zealand IP Q&A
* Please contact Gary Hartley for EPCglobal subscription fees.
EPCglobal NZ Contact Information
For more information contact:
Gary Hartley - General Manager, Sector Development
Woolstore Design Centre
Erik Sundermann - Senior Consultant
Email: Erik Sundermann