GS1's Use Standards
Businesses can also combine different GS1 standards to streamline business processes such as traceability.
- Wine Supply Chain Traceability
- Livestock and Meat Traceability
- EPCglobal Network for Livestock Traceability
- Halal Meat Traceability
- Deer Velvet Supply Chain and Traceability
- Global Traceability in the Meat Industry
- NZ paddock to European plate
- Traceability in the Kiwifruit Industry
- Traceability for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Fish, Seafood and Aquaculture Traceability Implementation Guideline
Tracking products across the healthcare supply chain eliminates counterfeit healthcare products, increases patient safety and complies with regulations.
What is traceability?
Traceability in healthcare enables you to see the movement of prescription drugs or medical devices across the supply chain. You can trace backwards to identify the history of the transfers and locations of a product, from the point of manufacture onwards. And you can track forwards to see the intended route of the product towards the point of care.
For more information on this, please visit our global website.
Businesses are increasingly only as good as their data. High quality data is essential for capturing the interest of consumers and driving online sales.
Our standards give you the tools to build a firm foundation for improving data quality and collaborative commerce. They will make sure your organisation's data is complete, consistent and compliant with regulations.
- Increases customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy of product information – ingredients, prices, nutritional information
- Strengthens trust and collaboration between trading partners
- Increases supply chain efficiencies and cuts costs by reducing errors
- Cuts delays at point-of-sale as a result of reduced measurement errors
- Increases the reliability and efficiency of product transportation and delivery to stores and warehouses
- Ensures better compliance with industry standards and regulations.
If you would like more information on this, please visit our global website.
For more information on Traceability please get in contact with Gary Hartley - 04 494 1063