ProductFlow User Group Event
Our ProductFlow User Group Event gives our members the opportunity to participate in our interactive half day session which will cover:
- An overview of how ProductFlow is progressing, common pitfalls, tips & tricks
- An update on the new interface and options for NPC
- Our current ProductFlow development roadmap
- Updates from Foodstuffs and Progressive, their findings and plans going forward
- An interactive breakout session for you and your peers to capture your suggestions & feedback
When: Tuesday 9th May, 2017
Time: 9am - 12pm
Where: Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
Morning tea will be provided.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Annique Davis - email@example.com or (04) 494 1057.
Please fill in the form below to register your interest.