A half-day, interactive session that tinkers under the hood of the GS1 System to see how you can drive benefit into your business by using the GS1 System.
The GS1 Foundation Seminar teaches you the key things you need to know about barcodes and barcoding to ensure you're in good shape and ready to go, right from the start. The seminar is an interactive session where we will discuss ways to help you get your products to the market faster, more efficiently and with less stress through using the GS1 system.
We will also provide a high-level overview of topics such as:
- the importance of accurate product information both for your business and your trading partners
- new and emerging supply chain technologies such as radio frequency identification as well as product and image catalogues to help drive process efficiencies
- product photography for both on-line and on-shelf use to ensure your products are well presented first time, every time
- GS1's easy-to-use, web-based product recall and withdrawal solution to put you back in control of how you manage product recalls and withdrawals
- ... .... and much more.
Cost per Attendee:
- GS1 NZ Member: $199 + GST
- Non-Member: $299 + GST
Remember if your organisation is a new full member of GS1 NZ (joined within the last 12 months), you can use your complimentary GS1 NZ Foundation seminar voucher to attend this seminar at no cost.
We look forward to welcoming you to our seminar. If you are unable to attend after having registered, please advise us in writing 24 hours before the seminar or the seminar fees will be invoiced.
Please note, minimum numbers are required for Christchurch seminars to go ahead.
Fill in the registration form below if interested.