Traceability Seminar 2017
GS1 New Zealand in conjunction with fTrace and SHPING would like to invite you to a half-day, easy-to-understand seminar that will provide you with an insight into the evolving traceability environment within New Zealand and globally, including the new Chinese regulations that portend what's coming worldwide.
Traceability of food and food products is no longer a “nice-to-have” or something that is only necessary on selected products. Food safety is increasingly important - consumers demanding more knowledge about the food they buy and an increasing number of markets imposing ever more stringent requirements.
What will you get out of the seminar?
- An overview of the national and global traceability landscape and the 2017 Chinese traceability regulations.
- Need-to-know information on current requirements both domestically and offshore.
- Acquaint yourself with the tools and standards necessary for traceability best practice.
- An opportunity to rub shoulders with service providers from New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
- Germany’s Mark Zeller was Head of fTRACE and Traceability at GS1 Germany. Since July 2016, he has served as Chief Operating Officer of fTRACE GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of GS1 Germany providing a full supply chain traceability solution based on GS1 standards. This solution is already used by international FMCG retailers and brand owners in more than 25 countries.
- Gennady Volchek1 is founder and CEO of SHPING (previously Authenticateit). He or one of his team will talk about SHPING - the first of its kind cloud based brand protection and marketing platform servicing clients worldwide. The company has recently opened in Singapore, China and Russia from its Melbourne HQ.
- Nick Allison, GM Government from GS1 New Zealand will update you on the national and global traceability scenarios, the Chinese regulations, trending issues and matters the food industry must address to maintain food safety and consumer confidence.
- Owen Dance, Manager Quality Services from GS1 New Zealand will bring you up to date with what GS1 standards can do for you, their linkage to HAACP, ProductRecallNZ and the GS1 Global Traceability Standard.
1Gennady may not be present at all venues but will be represented by AsureQuality NZ as agents for SHPING.
A variety of New Zealand companies offering equipment and services around food labelling and traceability will be present at most venues to talk with you and showcase their wares.
Your investment: $75.00 + GST per participant.
If you are unable to attend after having registered, please advise us in writing 24 hours before the seminar or the seminar fees will be invoiced.
Dates and locations can be found when filling out the form below. We look forward to welcoming you to our seminar.