Customers buy from you because they trust your products and your brand. Don't compromise their safety and your brand by poorly managing a product recall or withdrawal.
ProductRecallnz - New Zealand's new efficient online solution for recalling or withdrawing products.
What is it?
GS1 ProductRecallnz is a secure web-based service where registered companies have a fast, easy-to-use tool to notify their trading partners - and to receive such notifications - when a product must be pulled back.
GS1 New Zealand has developed ProductRecallnz in collaboration with leaders in the New Zealand food and grocery sector, including the Foodstuffs Group and Progressive Enterprises, and with some regulatory oversight from the Ministry for Primary Industries.
Why do I need it?
ProductRecallnz can enable faster, more complete pull back of a faulty product to minimise the human stress and business damage that might arise when notification and action are partial, slower and less reliable.
It will also replace your existing, largely manual processes that rely on paper-based communication, emails and phone calls.
What will it cost?
To use ProductRecallnz, companies must register online and complete all registration processes including becoming a member of GS1 New Zealand, if not already a member. Annual subscription fees for ProductRecallnz are based on company turnover and are contained in the document below.
What do I get?
- An easy-to-use system
- Information notification and exchange in real time
- Ability to perform 'Mock Recalls' for auditing and training purposes
- Reduced costs in the implementation of recalls and withdrawals
- The ability to target tailored notifications to selected companies
- An alternative means of communicating directly with the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI)
- Improved capacity to track and trace products, and to audit communication throughout your supply chain.
Want to know more - download the ProductRecallnz brochures by clicking on the images below:
Not registered yet? Register Now!