Join EPC Global New Zealand
Subscribing to EPCglobal New Zealand enables your organisation to:
- know what is really happening in terms of the development and implementation of EPCglobal standards within industries and around the world.
- influence the development of standards for the implementation of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in the supply chain to ensure that they meet your company’s needs and those of your business partners.
- exchange experiences with other companies involved in implementing EPC technology, by participating in the various EPCglobal Action and Working Groups.
The benefits summed up for you
- Appropriate access to the regional/global EPC data network and royalty-free EPC system license components. This will include a user ID and security codes. This right will benefit all users who need to monitor or interact with the flow of materials and finished goods in a supply chain.
- Manager(s) and object class numbers on an as-needed basis, to assign EPC numbers for pallets, cases, and items.
- Participation in the on-going development of the EPC Network standards; access to hardware and software specifications and the published reference implementations of Savant and PML; on-going business-driven use cases; and education and implementation training.
- Links with other subscribers to create pilots and test cases.
- Participation in joint marketing activities with EPCglobal, including joint press releases, articles, etc.
- Direct access to early adopter business users also participating in EPCglobal.
How to subscribe to EPCglobal
All subscriptions are handled through the EPCglobal agent in the country in which your company is headquartered. A single subscription provides all of a company’s subsidiaries worldwide with the same EPCglobal benefits. The subscriptions are managed by the local agents (GS1 Member Organisations).
Join EPCglobal New Zealand
- EPCglobal New Zealand Application for Subscription
- Join an EPCglobal Action or Working Group
- EPCglobal New Zealand Intellectual Property Policy
- EPCglobal New Zealand IP Q&A
* Please note - new subscription fees dated June 2006, supersede the fees outlined in the application for subscription form. Please contact Gary Hartley for the current subscription fees.